- I married a man who is far more patient than I am. His name is Jeff. We have three amazing kids who teach me more than I teach them.
- We bought my grandparents home on a small acreage in rural Alberta. This place has been in our family for 59 years.
- I taught second grade before having kids. I now work from home and have mastered the art of puttering.
- Homemade tinctures can be found in my kitchen cupboards. Plant medicine fascinates me. I recently received my diploma as a chartered herbalist.
- I wake up at 6 am every morning so I can sit in a quiet house and drink coffee. It keeps me sane.
- I spent my childhood daydreaming and I don’t think I ever stopped.
I’m a relentless creative who loves a good story. It humbles me to have you here, thanks so much for stopping by!
Inspired by handcrafted art & the story it brings to a space.
It all began with a wood lathe Jeff was given as a gift. Soon, these beautiful handcrafted candlesticks began to fill the house and after comments from family and friends, Timbersticks was born.
Jeff is the craftsman, hand turning each piece while I create my own blends of stains and waxes using natural, non-toxic & eco friendly ingredients.
You can find us on Etsy here.
I would love to hear from you! Send me a message below…
All images and content belonging to daniellekaren.com are subject to copyright laws. If you would like to use an image or excerpt belonging to daniellekaren.com, inquires can be made via contact form, credit and link back to this site. Thank you.
This site may contain affiliate links to certain products or services where an affiliate commision is earned at no added cost to you. We only share products or services we believe to offer value. Read our affiliate disclaimer here.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the contact form.