- I married a man who is far more patient than I am. His name is Jeff. We have three amazing kids who teach me more than I teach them.
- We bought my grandparents home on a small acreage in rural Alberta. This place has been in our family for 59 years.
- I taught second grade before having kids. I now work from home and have mastered the art of puttering.
- Homemade tinctures can be found in my kitchen cupboards. Plant medicine fascinates me.
- I wake up at 6 am every morning so I can sit in a quiet house and drink coffee. It keeps me sane.
- I spent my childhood daydreaming and I don’t think I ever stopped.
It all began with a wood lathe Jeff was given for Christmas. Soon, these beautiful handcrafted candlesticks began to fill the house and after comments from family and friends, Timbersticks was born.
Jeff is the craftsman, hand turning each piece while I create my own blends of stains and waxes using natural, non-toxic & eco friendly ingredients.
You can find us on Etsy here.
Want to work together?
Here’s what I bring to the table…
- education degree with experience teaching, lesson development & student assessment
- fine art degree with experience in website & graphic design, content creation & email marketing campaigns
- a strong interest in LMS technologies and the expanding space of online learning
- currently working towards my chartered herbalist diploma
- continued education on soil health and permaculture design
Contact me below if we might be a good fit!
All images and content belonging to daniellekaren.com are subject to copyright laws. If you would like to use an image or excerpt belonging to daniellekaren.com, inquires can be made via contact form, credit and link back to this site. Thank you.