I just finished reading Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert. If you haven’t read this book, I highly recommend it…I couldn’t put it down and subsequently neglected all household and motherly duties. Good news…the kids managed and the house is still standing so that’s all really great. And to be honest, it’s not the first time my family has seen me get lost in a book and it definitely won’t be the last. This is something I am perfectly okay with.
A Slow Living Blog
- Conformity Has Never Been His Thing – Meet My Dad
- Herbal Tea Benefits – How To Make Your Own Herbal Tea At Home
- How To Make Pine Needle Tincture Using Store Bought Tea
- Gardening 101 – How To Garden For Beginners
- How To Make Rosemary Tincture – A Natural Remedy For Headaches
- How To Make Dandelion Tincture (whole herb)
- Inspiring Slow Living Quotes
This website is for educational purposes only. Please consult a qualified health professional for medical advice.
This website contains affiliate links to certain products or services where an affiliate commision is earned at no added cost to you. We only share products and services that we believe offer value. Visit our affiliate disclaimer for more information.
acceptance artist chalkpaint courage createmore creativeliving curiousity DIY diybeauty diycleaning diycleaningproducts diyfurniture diyhome diyrecipes ecohome elizabethgilbert family Gardening griefandloss herbalism herbalmedicine herbalremedies Homesteading lifeonpurpose liveauthentic liveyourbestlife madeitmyself microbiome naturalbeauty naturalhealing naturalhealth oldhouselove plantmedicine selfcare simpleliving simplelivingquotes slowfood slowliving slowlivingblog slowlivingforlife slowyourlife theartofslowliving thrifting woodfinishing write